May 14, 2012

Shifting Fears

I had a busy weekend but somehow still managed to spent hours in front of my laptop (re)watching Leverage for the n-th time. One particular line caught my attention and makes me go "SHIT!!"

" . . . I shifted their fears. . . . Now, they are no longer afraid of losing money, they are afraid of losing the chance to make more money. " - the bad guy episode nth, Season 2.

I was like, I should have watch this again last week. *facepalm*

Oh, btw, anyone interested in doing some Kung Fu Tai Chi Fan (did I even get that right??) can come to Hutan Bandar Mutiara Rini. They got this free class held every Sunday morning (around 7.30 - 10.30). Understanding mandarin is a plus so you can understand the story behind every move, but if cannot also can, just follow the sifu. FYI, they are mostly auntie2. Well, youngsters are too busy dating or sleeping. Just joking. There's also aerobic held nearby if you prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment