May 15, 2012

Judging the Judge

I do not expect people to agree with me. No. Even I change my mind on a regular basis because what is truth but a distorted opinion derived from one's perception? So with new knowledge / evidence, our opinion could change and perception evolved; I am not an exception.

But as a mere human, we tend to believe that we are right, our faith has the strongest base, our opinion matters and those who oppose us is wrong. Some blinded themselves from seeing from a new angle, some curiously look around to find holes and the pieces to complete the picture; some reject a new idea without giving it a thought, some just too ego, some adopt it into their previous idea, and some just totally turn around and took the other route.

It wasn't a walk in the park to constantly looking at a situation from other people point of view especially when we are consumed by anger. Yet, an angry man is a fooled man and those who act in anger is a condemned man. I know because I've blown out before too and I regret them.

Seeing the situation Malaysia is now, I say that we are one very angry society. Everywhere you read; Tweeter, Facebook, blogs, YouTube, etc etc, people are voicing their discontentment, using vulgarities and harsh words against each other, unfounded rumours spread like fire and nobody really cares about values and respect anymore. It is as if we are an atheist society without guidelines in morality. Hate is blossoming everywhere..and what is worst, the kids has catch on.

I found it highly amusing to find some (many) people get angry over a joke meant to be natural. Well, I guess Malaysian are angered easily nowadays they dont bother to listen and think carefully before getting into 'abusive-word' mode. Everyone's nerve is running raw it seems. Some (many) people might not agree. Well, people have different opinion; black colour can means depression and sadness or if you are like me, it means mystery and elegance. You might have just been trolled, or you are right. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Even a judge who made a wrong decision after he had tried his best to justly judge a case still get one merit(?) because at least he had tried to make the most just verdict. He is just a human, what do we expect?

Again, you may not agree with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment